1. Student schedules must be approved by the student’s academic advisor. Freshmen and sophomores are advised by the Advising Center in Delany. Juniors and seniors are advised by their academic department.
2. Only students registered as Gateway students are permitted to register for GW or CM courses without permission from the Office of the Associate Provost.
3. Only students registered as graduate students are permitted to register for MPA courses.
4. Non-SAU students desiring to register for courses must first apply through the Office of Admissions.
5. A class load in excess of 18 hours is considered an overload and will require the documented approval of the Department Chair, School Dean, and written authorization from the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs. A student whose cumulative grade point average is less than 3.00 may not register for overload hours in any semester.
6. No freshman may take an overload.
7. Additional tuition and fees will be charged (see Tuition and Fees) for overloads.
View the academic calendar for important dates – view here.
SUMMER SCHOOL REGISTRATION
Learn anywhere. Anytime. 24 hours a day. 7 days a week.
Summer school is cost-efficient.
Summer school is convenient.
Summer Session I: May 16 – June 20 (online)
Summer Session II: June 26 – July 31 (on campus)
A student is not officially withdrawn from the University until an application has been signed by the appropriate university administrators and returned to the Office of the Registrar. Learn more here.